eradicator n : someone who exterminates (especially someone whose occupation is the extermination of troublesome rodents and insects) [syn: exterminator, terminator]
- A person who, or thing that eradicates
- French: éradicateur
The term Eradicator can mean the following:
- The Eradicators were a paramilitary group during the Algerian Civil War.
- The Eradicator is a superhero/supervillain in the DC Comics universe.
- Eradicator is a monster truck on the USHRA circuit.
- Eradicator is a computer game released by Accolade in 1996.
- The Eradicator is a ski-mask wearing squash player appearing in a Kids in the Hall sketch, played by Bruce McCulloch.